This week I attended the Fox and Feather Photography maternity workshop. We had the opportunity to capture pregnancy shots of this stunning model Brooke.
I thought I would share with you guys a little bit about maternity photo shoots and why I love them so much.
Okay let's be honest here for a minute, we have all seen the 1001 smart phone selfie snaps of beautiful women taking pregnancy pics in the mirror, true?
And although I am probably guilty of doing this once or twice myself, I want you all to take a moment to think about why you should have a maternity photoshoot.
1) You will have the opportunity to work with a professional and experienced photographer. AKA me!! :)
2) I will ensure that we capture you in the most flattering positions ( I'm experienced remember!)
3) Your whole life is about to change in ways you cannot even imagine, take this opportunity to have "me time", let me pamper you and give you a fun and relaxing day you will never forget.
4) Allow yourself to feel sexy and confident and embrace your beautiful belly
5) Share your journey into mummyhood with your loved ones or simply for a keepsake for yourself.
6) Celebrate and enjoy the beauty of this amazing experience with a professional maternity portrait of a truly memorable time in your life, dont cheat yourself you deserve this! Those photos on the old smart phone are'nt going to cut it now are they?
See you soon! :)
Love Alana xxx