Preparation Guide for your Mini Christmas Shoot
Arrive 10 Minutes before your shoot, if you are late your 20 minutes cannot be extended
Note the following:
Please make sure your child is dressed before arrival in your desired outfit.
*No Shoes or Socks
*Enter Thru the front door as the Studio Door will be locked.
*Paperwork and Payment will need to be done before entering the studio for your session.
*We will have a packet of wipes, if you could please give your child's face a wipe to make sure to remove any food / dry snot that may be on their faces.
Who can attend
Please remember that I can only have 1 family in per session due to covid restrictions, this means only immediate family are able to attend the photoshoot, no extra family members or cousins, friends etc at the photoshoot. Parents must also wear masks at all times while they are in the studio.
There will be 4 Setups to choose from this year. You can choose to have photos on 2 setups, maybe 3 if time allows and childrens are co-operating. Please make sure that your children are dressed in their outfits before you come as I have clients before and after you so there wont be enough time to change into them once you get here. You may bring 1 change of outfit to suit another backdrop if you wish.
There will be 4 christmas set ups to choose from on the day I have included photos of these so you can see them and it will help you to decide on outfits for your kids to wear. Please also note that outfits do not need to be "Themed Christmas Outfits"
Some colours that would suit the backdrops and style would be
- Navy Blue
- Olive Green or Christmas Green
- Tartan Pattern
If you are looking for Pj’s, you can buy them off
- eBay (just make sure the seller is in oz)
- Cotton On
- Best and Less
Please make sure that you arrive 10 mins before your photoshoot time so that you can do paperwork, payment (in cash) and pick your setups with my assistant. I have clients booked in all day back to back (10 minutes apart), so we need to stick to the session times and clients MUST be on time as sessions cannot be extended if you are late. Once you arrive, please enter through my front door and go to the left where paper work etc will be
What to bring
Due to the covid risks at the moment, you will need to bring a few things of your own to have in the photos. Please bring a christmas book, some christmas balls (in reds, greens or golds) and any other christmas themed toys you might like in the images. These will also help to keep little ones sitting still in the photos.
IMPORTANT COVID INFORMATION:
- It is extremely important that If you or a family member is unwell or have been in close contact with anyone who has been unwell recently, please let me know asap as we will not be able to do your photoshoot at this time. I have a lot of christmas minis over the course of the 4 days and if anyone is sick at all, it will put everyone at risk.
- If myself or any member of my family is unwell for any reason, I will reschedule your photoshoots without question.
- You must use hand santiser provided and remove your shoes when entering the studio.
- You may also have your temperature tested when you arrive