Covid-19 Stage 3 Restrictions Back in Place for Victoria
More info about what this all means for Alana Taylor Photography and your session.
As mentioned in my email to you Im still able to continue doing sessions but there are a few things in place that I have to follow to abide by Governent rules.
- If you decide to not go ahead with your session at this stage until the lockdown is lifted that is completely fine and we can postpone/re-schedule your session when you feel like you are ready
- Please Note - when I mention reschedule/postpone you dont have to book for the same type of session you originally booked in for. For example you may have booked in for a Newborn session but you can transfer to a baby or cake smash session. Or maybe you booked in for a cake smash and we can do a baby shoot instead. Its up to you and I will work with you to arrange this if needed. But in saying this Cake smash sessions are still fun when babies are older!
- Do not ask for a refund of booking fee, regardless of Covid-19 all booking fees are NOT REFUNDABLE. Like mentioned above we will reschedule a shoot once restriction are lifted or you can transfer your deposit to a totally different session down the track
- I will not be issuing gift vouchers or taking payments of any kind as of today
- If you have a concern, please email me: Contact Alana
Please be understanding and patient with small businesses at the moment. As you can understand it is very hard to plan for the future in such uncertain and unexpected times and many are hurting.
If you have any questions at all, I'm here just reach out.
Thank you for all the wonderfull support I appreciate it 😘
Stay safe. Stay Healthy. Do the right thing. ❤ Alana Taylor