~ Office Admin/Editing Position~
WANTED: OFFICE ADMIN/EDITING POSITION
Alana Taylor Photography in Cranbourne, Melbourne are looking to hire!
I am a leading Baby photographer in Melbourne and specialise in Newborn, Baby, Maternity and Cake Smash Photography. We have a highly creative environment with weekday school hours. Our workplace is fun, outgoing, and fast paced. This job may be suited to someone studying, someone who has school aged children or someone looking for a job between school hours
You can see my Website
Resumes without a cover letter will not be accepted.
Only sucessful applicants will be contacted.
Accepted applicants will be contacted for first round interviews, then final round interviews taking place shortly after.
Opening for Studio Office Admin/Editing Role. Applicant must be computer comfortable. Someone who has basic or good photoshop and lightroom knowledge. A person who is independent and self-directed will be most successful in this role.
Your Primary Responsibilities would include:
* General Office Admin Role
* Culling Customer Galleries in Lightroom (Training Provided)
* Basic Editing in Photoshop (Training Provided but must have basic knowledge of Photoshop)
* Social Media and Website Content
* Product receiving and quality control
* Packaging client orders
* Filing and organisation
* General PA duties as needed
Applicant must be Fully Vaccinated (Inlcuding Whooping Cough and Covid Vaccine) This is inline with Government Mandates regarding Victorian Covid Roadmap.
Have a working with Childrens Check or willing to get one
Car License and own reliable vehicle required
You must have a can do attitude and be able to cope with a variety of tasks. No one day is ever the same. Have a willingness to get in and do what needs to be done. Have an eye for detail, have ability to take direction.
Education, Experience and Skills:
* Someone with at least 1 years of retail/customer service/hospitality experience would be ideal for this position
* Work history that shows competency in attention to detail and organisation.
* Excellent verbal, writing and interpersonal communication skills is a must. (Must be able to navigate the website, recieve and respond to emails, and feels comfortable on social media platforms
* Excellent organisational and time management skills.
* Long term commitment
This position suits anyone who is looking to re-enter the workplace eg. Parents looking to return to the workplace, pensioners who wish to earn a supplementary income, university students looking for a few hours of work, someone looking for school time hours.
The right applicant for this position will be someone who is personable, easy-going, flexible and thrives in a creative environment. We are looking for someone with the right personality to fit in with our small team; someone who is is a self starter, who takes pride in their work, and has a great work ethic. Must have great attention to detail and be a quick learner.
This position is located in Cranbourne East
Rate is $26.00 per hour, 7-14 Hours a week. Weekdays
Position will commence Late Jan/Early Feb 2023
Please provide a cover letter describing how you are best suited to this role. Please note I am looking for someone to become part of the Alana Taylor Photography Family Long Term. Accepted applicants will be contacted for first round interviews, then final round interviews taking place shortly after.